Report a Spill:  Call 911 or (831) 394-6811

If you see paint, cement, motor oil, antifreeze or other hazardous materials flowing into or being dumped into a storm drain, immediately call 911 to report it.


Contact Monterey SEA

If you have questions or suggestions for the Monterey Regional Stormwater Management Program please contact:

Mike McCullough, Monterey One Water


This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

Other Useful Contacts

City of Carmel-by-the-Sea: (831) 620-2000

City of Del Rey Oaks: (831) 394-8511

City of Monterey: (831) 646-3921

City of Pacific Grove: (831) 648-5722

City of Sand City: (831) 394-3054

City of Seaside: (831) 899-6825

County of Monterey: (831) 755-4800

Pebble Beach Company: (831) 625-8402

Monterey Bay National Marine Sanctuary:
(831) 647-4201

Monterey Regional Waste Management:
(831) 384-5313

Motor Oil Collection Centers

For local motor oil collection centers, household hazardous waste disposal locations, or recycling center nearest you or throughout California, call the free California Environmental Hotline at:
(800) CLEAN-UP (253-2687) or visit